- This event has passed.
SAYiT Training – LGBT+ Young People with Additional Needs
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
LGBT+ Young People with Additional Needs
½ day course
- Addressing the needs of LGBT+ young people with learning disabilities
- Young LGBT+ people with autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Young LGBT+ people who are physically disabled
- Ensuring SRE and services meet the needs of LGBT+ young people with additional needs
- The implications of transitioning for trans young people who have health issues
£25 Sheffield participants
£50 outside Sheffield participants
Other dates are available:
- Tuesday 27th February 2018, 9am – 1pm
Find attached our SAYiT Training, Education, Outreach and Resources Brochure for information about all the services SAYiT provides and other training courses and dates.