‘Pleasure Revisited – 10 Years On’ Conference
September 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm£25
A conference exploring the role of pleasure within sexual health and education – funded by Hallam University
- The pleasure journey over the last 10 years
- Current debates and evidence to support practice
- How to include pleasure in sexual health and education settings
1. Pleasure and Young People
2. Primary and Secondary Care
3. Disabled People
4. Adults and Pleasure
- What Next? The next 10 years!
This event is relevant to any practitioners, teachers, parents/carers, academics with an interest in the role of pleasure in relationships, sex education and/or sexual health. Workers £25 admin fee; Student/unwaged Free
To book a place on the conference please return the attached flyer to Liz Wilson at SAYiT, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st, places will be allocated after this date.